CERTIFICATE III IN BUSINESS BSB30120
2021 - 2025
31 January 2021 - 31 January 2025
12:45 am - 4:45 pm
Quick Overview of Certificate III in Business:
- Location: Online
- Cost: A special price of $996 per person for the first 6 students for the full course. After this, the price is $1980 per person self-paced.
- Duration: Self paced – 12 Months
- Course code: BSB30120 – Certificate III in Business
- Units of competency: 6 core units and 7 elective units
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Our trainers work in the industry and have current vocational currency
Certificate III in Business is $996 per person for the first 6 students. After this, the price is $1980 per person self-paced.
A minimum of eight (8) people are required for face to face full-time certificate
The course is developed to be conducted self-paced soft copy material with practical activities to be signed off by your trainer/supervisor and assessor. It is anticipated this course will take up to 18 months to complete, depending on student commitment. Students can complete the course in a shorter timeframe and it depends on their own situation.
The whole course might be delivered full time, face to face at LT Training’s facility and visiting business enterprises to cover all selection criteria. Three days per week. (Minimum of 8 students required for full time). The minimum duration of this course is approximately 13 weeks of initial classroom training.
Overview of Certificate III in Business:
This qualification reflects the basic knowledge and skills in business administration to seek employment as an administration officer or office assistant. You might be employed in varied roles across different industry sectors. Other roles could include general clerk, Accounts payable clerk, personal assistant or Receptionist. You will have access to industry experts that will guide you to success in the business industry.
It includes the theoretical and practical components of twelve (13) units of competency.
There are no entry requirements for the certificate.
Units of Certificate III in Business:
The successful achievement of this qualification requires you to complete a total of 13 units:
6 Core units
7 elective units
The following units are available at the moment:
- BSBWHS311 Assist with maintaining workplace safety
- BSBXCM301 Engage in workplace communication
- BSBPEF201 Support personal wellbeing in the workplace
- BSBTWK301 Use inclusive work practices
- BSBCRT311 Apply critical thinking skills in a team environment
- BSBSUS211 Participate in sustainable work practices
Elective units available
7 units from the elective list below
- BSBWRT311 Write simple documents
- BSBTEC302 Design and produce spreadsheets
- BSBWHS332X Apply infection prevention and control procedures to own work activities
- BSBOPS304 Deliver and monitor a service to customers
- SIRXMKT001 Support marketing and promotional activities
- BSBOPS305 Process customer complaints
- BSBINS202 Handle receipt and dispatch of information
Outcomes: Additional units below could be delivered with a Statement of Attainment. We regard each client as having their own specific need in training. Units above could be swapped with additional units with negotiation with your course coordinator. (Not more than 11 electives are allowed for the full qualification)
- BSBESB302 Develop and present business proposals
- BSBFIN302 Maintain financial records
- BSBOPS303 Organise schedules
- BSBESB401 Research and develop business plans
- BSBPMG430 Undertake project work
On successful completion of this course, participants will be issued a ‘BSB30120 Certificate III in Business’ certifying competence of the 13 units completed.
The course is developed to be delivered self-paced through workplace on the job learning with tutoring and trainer-led learning support to complete the certificate. You have 18 months to complete the certificate. The average completion duration is 1 year as per myskills webpage. Tutoring support will be via phone, face to face, emails or online (Zoom) tutoring sessions.
For students that are already employed in the industry:
Your supervisor will play a large part in the practical tasks. Visits by your trainer and assessor will be organised with enrolment.
LT Training will consider RPL for the units of competency if the applicant can provide sufficient evidence.
In accordance with RTO Standards 2015, a maximum on the amount of fees able to be collected in advance is $1500 on initial enrolment. If your fees are being paid for by your employer or another organisation they may be paid in full at time of enrolment.
To comply with the standards, you would then pay instalments so that at no time would we hold fees of $1500 or more in advance. However, all fees must be paid as agreed and all must be paid before a qualification can be issued.
Further Information on Certificate III in Business:
All training aids are provided for use as required.
We also offer a Certificate III in Parks and Gardens
LT Training primarily uses PCYC venues that are non-for-profit and give back to the local community. We run ‘Working at heights‘, ‘Confined space training‘, ‘Operate and maintain chainsaws‘, and ‘ACDC chemical licensing‘ at PCYC’s.
Our certificates are run anywhere in Queensland by doing online and face to face training. These courses include CERT II IN HORTICULTURE AHC20422, CERTIFICATE III IN PARKS AND GARDENS AHC31021, CERTIFICATE III IN BUSINESS BSB30120.